Friday, January 4, 2008

cabins!

i just called and blocked off all 14 cabins on monte sano (well, all except for one, b/c that one has already been booked by danny's parents; they're on top of things). yam convinced me the other night that it was a good idea to go ahead and block them off before someone else grabbed them. guests can stay in the cabins for a reasonable rate and be within walking distance of the lodge.

for anyone interested in staying in one, when you call to book it, tell them that you are with the pullen-gold wedding & that i called and reserved them all for wedding guests.

don't worry, there are other options if cabins aren't your thing. still need to call to find out about blocking off rooms at those places...

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

2SD (Two Show Days) said...

Oops. I need to call and reserve one of the cabins this week! (I called right after Danny gave me the number, but I didn't get an answer, then I keep forgetting except when it's an obscene time to call.)

I'm so excited about the wedding!

-- Your future sister-in-law