Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wedded bling

like i mentioned in my last post, we went to the jewelry store last thursday to pick up my band. unfortunately, tom who does all their jewelry work wasn' there, so we couldn't see about getting the milgrain added. martha, the cute little woman who sold us our rings, told me that she thought the my rings were very pretty together as is & danny agreed. but i'm picky (according to danny) & i wanted them to match. we agreed to come back on saturday when tom would be there. so, saturday afternoon, we (we being my mom, dad, brother, & danny) went back & left the ring for tom to work on.

i went to pick up the ring yesterday. i was kind of nervous. what if i didn't like it? as tom watched, they handed me the ring, and...it was perfect! i am so happy with it & so happy i didn't let martha & danny convince me not to get the milgrain. it matches the band of my engagement ring perfectly.

the best part was that danny wasn't in town to make me take it off...no, i didn't wear it all day...just a little while to see how it looked... :)