Monday, August 18, 2008

"mine is this big"

i just got back from an awesome weekend! my friends took me to the beach for my bachlorette party. we went down thursday after work and unfortunately had to come back on sunday (boo!). my picture-taking only involved taking one picture of each of the girls & that's it.


amanda spent all of thursday in the car in order to spend the weekend with me. i hear she builds killer sand castles.


yam spent her beach time tucked safely underneath an umbrella borrowed from the lam family.

natasha flew from chicago to the great state of alabama to spend the weekend. she was definitely our most dedicated tanner.


stef finally got to wear her super cute red shirt from anthropology on the trip, and she made me some very yummy cookies.


jeri drove us all down to the beach and back...12 hours of driving. in return she got some well-deserved child-free time sitting on the beach.

i also managed to snap these two pictures of our sleepers...


this trip was so much fun. these girls really are my closest friends, and it meant so much to me that they were willing to travel long distances and miss work and class in order to spend the weekend with me. they really made me feel loved, and i love them too.

thanks for a fabulous weekend, girls....maybe a beach trip should become an annual thing...yes?

0 Responses: