Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free School

I just signed up for a free (yes, free) cooking class called Vegan! Vegan! Vegan! (Baking, Meal Planning, and More). Since my flirtation started, I'm always on the lookout for recipes and ways to learn more about vegan cooking, and free makes it even better.

The reason the class is free is because it's being offered by the Free School Denver.

Free School Denver is a grassroots education network free of monetary obligations, censorship, and hierarchy. We strive to educate and enrich our community through the accessible exchange of skills, knowledge, and expertise. We invite you to join us, and take part in our shared quest for freedom in education!

Pretty great idea, huh? I'm signed up for the cooking class next Monday, so I'll let you know how it goes!

0 Responses: