Monday, June 15, 2009

you say it's your birthday; it's my birthday too (yeah)

saturday (the 13th) was danny's birthday, and sunday (the 14th) was mine. we're convenient like that - back to back birthdays. we celebrated by having a deliciously wonderful meal at the melting pot which lasted approximately 10 hours.


























we spent the rest of the weekend being as lazy as possible. danny got me a wii active, and i can't wait to try it out (i had to wait due to the word "lazy" used to describe the weekend)!



so, in honor of the anniversary of the birth of the hubs' (i don't know where that came from), i wanted to take a moment to say how much i love him. he makes me incredibly happy, more than i can even say. everyday i think about spending the rest of my life with him, and it puts the biggest grin on my face. i mean, just look how cute he is!

0 Responses: